- AU CLAIRE DE LA LUNE
MUSIC & CUSTOMS OF SARK
AU CLAIRE DE LA LUNE sung by Jack le Feuvre (talk bef & aft) - 1'41"
2. NO MORE FANCY GIRLS FOR ME (The Sark Dance) Leonard Belloeil (melodeon)
3. AH OUI, AH OUI, MA MERE Philip Hamon (with talk before by Mrs Carre &
after by Philip) - 1'41"
4. NON, NON, JE NE LE VEUT PAS (The Jersey Dance) played by Hilary Carrez
(mel) with talk after describing the dance - 1'41"
5. ACOURREE DANS MON BATEAU sung by Elizabeth Guille - 0'30"
6. Conversation in Sarkese by Mrs Guile & Mrs Belloeil (with explan after
in English) - 1'11"
7. LE BERGERE sung by Jack & Mrs le Feuvre with explan before & talk after
about himself & farming on Sark - 3'34"
8. LE DANSE DE LA CHAPIEAU (The Hat Dance) Hilary Carre hums tune, explains
the dance & plays the tune (mel) - 1'26"
9. LE BON GRENADIER sung by Jack LE FEUVRE (talk bef & after about his grandfather
and "The Green Bed" - 4'23"
10. LA BARBIERE Philip Hamon & Mrs Carre with Hilary Carrez (mel) (talk
by Jack le Feuvre) - 4'50"
11. C'EST A St PIERRE LIHOU Philip Hamon & company (with talk after by Hilary
Carre) - 1'46"
12. MON BUONHOMME EST BIEN MALADE sung by Hilary Carre & company (talk aft)
13. AU PRES DE MA BLONDE played by Leonard Belloeil (mel) - 1'42"
14. Talk about local entertainment & customs by Jack le Feuvre including
"La Grande Charrue" & "Masquerade" - 2'15"
15. O MOTHER DEAR (Died for love) sung by Jack (talk bef) 2'07"
16. ON A BRIGHT SUMMER'S MORNING (Pleasant & delightful) sung by Jack (talk
bef) - 2'28"
17. MAITRE CORBEAU sung by Jack (talk bef) - 3'40"
18. HEEL AND TOE played by Leonard Belloeil (mel) with talk bef & after
19. BRAVE MILITAIRE sung by Jack (talk bef) - 3'04"
20. JA PERDU MA FEMME sung by Jack (talk bef) - 2'22"
21. BON GRENADIER sung by Jack (talk aft) - 3'54"
22. DARRIE CHEZ NOUS sung by Philip Hamon (talk bef by Hilary Carre) - 1'48"
23. LE VINGT SIXIEME D'OCTOBRE sung by Jack (talk bef) - 2'30"